A graduate of the Massachusetts School of Law and Plymouth State College, I joined this law firm (then known as Boudreau & Associates) as a Law Clerk in 1992. Simultaneously, I was serving as the Judicial Clerk for the Justices in the Massachusetts District Court system. In 1994, I became an Associate Attorney with the firm. In 1997, I became Vice President and Minority Shareholder (under the prior name Boudreau & Nicosia, P.C.). In 1999, I became President and Sole Shareholder of this law firm. To date, I remain the full owner and Managing Attorney of the firm.
The bulk of my personal case load is concentrated in complex state and federal civil litigation before state courts, federal courts and municipal boards. My litigation practice is substantively diverse but primarily involves municipal, business, real estate, construction and personal injury matters in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine. The bulk of my non-litigation practice involve business transactions, real estate transactions, permitting, licensing & development. I personally represent individuals, families, businesses and municipal officials/employees in all of our primary practice areas. Please review the individual practice pages on this website as it provides much greater detail of the legal services I provide.
* See the “Case Results” Page for a summary of my practical experience and the prototypical legal matters I’m regularly involved in.
- Admitted Supreme Judicial Court Of Massachusetts, 1994
- Admitted United States District Court (D. Mass.), 1995
- Admitted Supreme Judicial Court Of Maine, 2001
- Admitted Supreme Court Of New Hampshire, 2001
- Admitted United States District Court (D.NH.), 2001
- Admitted As Notary Public For Massachusetts, 1994
- Admitted First Circuit Court of Appeals 2016
- Member Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member Maine Bar Association
- Member New Hampshire Bar Association
- Member Massachusetts Academy Of Trial Attorneys
- Member Of Association Of Trial Attorneys Of America
- Member Of Massachusetts Conveyances Association
- Member Of Greater Lowell Bar Association
- Title Insurance Agent For First American Title Insurance Company (MA, NH & ME)
- Former Member Of Tyngsboro Finance Committee
- Former Member Of The Tyngsboro Housing Partnership
- Former Vice Chairman Of The Tyngsboro Master Plan Committee
- Former Member Of The Tyngsboro Economic Development Committee
- Former Chairman Of The Tyngsboro Board Of Selectmen
- Regular Attendee Of MA, NH And ME Continuing Legal Education Seminars
Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, MA
Achieved Juris Doctor degree in 1994.
Plymouth State College, Plymouth, NH
Achieved Bachelor of Science degree in 1991. Major in business management. Minor in advanced mathematics.