Nicosia & Associates, P.C has helped hundreds of companies with Commercial Real Estate Matters throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Attorney Nicosia and Associates takes great pride in providing a high level of representation to all of its clients in corporate/business laws including business acquisitions, mergers, zoning laws, contract law, limited liability companies (LLC) and more.
Our clients in need of advice about commercial buying, selling and leasing not only include businesses of all sizes, but also real estate developers, property managers and investment companies with sophisticated contracting and risk management requirements. Our clients also include homeowners’ and condominium associations, realty trusts, limited liability companies, corporations, municipal based organizations and parties on either side of controversial development proposals.
Our attorneys serve as full-service counsel from initial site selection to occupancy or closing of sale for businesses involved with new construction or existing properties.
Among the commercial real estate services we provide for our clients are:
- Representation at closings of commercial real estate purchases, sales and mortgage loans.
- Local closing for lenders, mortgage companies and banks.
- Comprehensive lender closing representation and loan document review and preparation.
- Commercial property title insurance matters.
- Negotiation and drafting of purchase and sale agreements.
- Complex title examination and opinions.
- Due diligence materials review.
- Negotiation of lease terms or sale terms for retail, office, industrial or mixed-use space for both landlords and tenants.
- Full-service representation in real estate development for businesses.
- Assistance with site permits, building permits, variances, rezoning, land use regulations, site plan reviews, conservation, DEP and other issues.
- Negotiation and review of construction contracts and subcontracts.
- Contract or land use litigation involving purchases, leasing or municipal development matters.
- General Counsel for retail, office, industrial, mixed-use or real estate management organizations, including litigation representation.
We have represented local and national clients in commercial real estate. Our commercial lender representation clients have included in part of Bank of America, Enterprise Bank & Trust and Digital Federal Credit Union just to name a few.
For a free consultation call us at:
Phone: (978) 649-4300
Toll Free: (866) 215-9248
Fax: (978) 649-9306